If you’re like most people today, your job requires you to be on the computer for a full 8 hours — not to mention the time spent on the computer for personal use — that is a lot of continuous mousing and typing throughout the day! Have you ever asked yourself how your wrists feel after a full day on the computer? More than likely, your wrists feel at best a little sore. And not to be a buzz kill, but if they don’t hurt now, the repetitive movements will likely catch up. (Those most susceptible to wrist injuries is anyone who spends more than 20 minutes per day on the computer!) The thing is, what you’re feeling is completely preventable with the right tools — namely an ergonomic keyboard and now — the 66° angled Semi Vertical Mouse from Goldtouch.
To view the Semi-Vertical Mouse Data Sheet, click here.
Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse; Might Be Perfect.
A beautiful combination of ergonomics, comfort and performance
Like fingerprints, everyone’s hands and wrists are different. Some differences are obvious, like the size of the hand and the length of fingers. But some are less obvious, like the angle of a person’s wrist. And these slight variations in angle can also affect a person’s preference for their computer mouse. What feels comfortable for one user, may be completely uncomfortable for another user.
This is exactly why it is important for us to give our loyal customers options. It’s also what led our engineers to create this new Semi-Vertical Mouse — the first mouse of its kind to provide users a semi-vertical mousing angle that encourages users into a comfortable grip, provides a nice resting position for the hand, and enhances the user experience through great mousing precision.
As Mark Norwark (CEO of Goldtouch) tells it, we’ve had a lot of requests over the years to create a mouse that’s a happy medium between the traditional ergonomic mouse sloped at 25°-30° and the traditional vertical mouse that’s sloped between 85°-90°. And now we’ve done it with our Semi-Vertical Mouse, perfectly angled at 66 degrees.
To see the difference in wrist angle, lay your forearms on the desk in front of you in a relaxed fashion. As you’ll notice, your wrists probably don’t lay perfectly flat. They have a slight angle. And that angle is slightly different for everyone. This is the problem that the new Semi-Vertical Mouse addresses.
The Semi-Vertical Mouse series provides the ultimate comfort fit for healthy computing, empowering users to enjoy working without pain. Users can also choose to add the flange accessory to provide more hand and wrist support throughout the day to alleviate the risk of developing a Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
So if you’re looking for the perfect gift for the mouse potato in your life this holiday season (or would like to give a gift to your own wrists), the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse is a great angle to take.
Features of the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse:
- Ideal Slope: 66° slope creates optimal comfort and hand/wrist positioning.
- Flange Accessory: The detachable Ergo-Grip flange keeps the underside of the pinky finger and palm off the work surface of the desk, allowing users to move the whole arm instead of just the wrist to control the mouse.
- Easy to use: Easy click buttons and a scroll wheel allow for simple navigation. Also features convenient thumb press keys to easily page forward or page back.
- Comfortable Texture: Anti-slip grips and rubberized coating provide maximum comfort.
- Programmable DPI: Wireless: 800 – 1200 – 1600, Wired 1000 – 1500 – 2000 -2500
- Adjustable Weight Option: Four detachable 5g block weights, allowing users to adjust weight up to +/- 20 grams by adding or removing the weights.
- Long Lasting: Functions with two AAA batteries.
- Plug and play technology: Wireless USB 2.4 Ghz receiver allows for quick set-up.