There is no Print Screen key on the French Canadian keyboard, however, you may use KeyTweak software to re-program any key to operate as the Print Screen function.
- Download and install KeyTweak.
- Run KeyTweak from the Programs –> KeyTweak Program Folder
- Select the option: Half Teach Mode
- Click Scan a Single Key
- Pick any unused key on your keyboard and press it, no specific key is required, however, you should select a key that you do not use for any other function. Commonly, this would be the Menu Key toward the bottom-left of the keyboard.
- Select the Destination Key from the dropdown menu – Select Print Screen
- You must re-boot the computer in order for the changes to take effect.