We’ve prepared a list of the top qualities to look for in an ergonomic keyboard and mouse. When looking for an ergonomic keyboard, it’s important to remember if it isn’t adjustable, it isn’t ergonomic™. That’s why the Goldtouch catalog focuses on developing products that are customizable to provide flexibility and a high level of functionality to suit each user. If you are in the market for an ergonomic keyboard and mouse, we have the best options for you. In this post, we cover the top features an ergonomic keyboard and mouse can offer.
Best Ergonomic Keyboard for Adjustability
• Dimensions: W16.25 inches / 41.275 cm H1.25 in / 3.175 cm
• Weight: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
Not all keyboards are adjustable enough to match up to your body type, but this is the top feature our Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Keyboard offers. It adjusts from 0°-30° on both the vertical and horizontal planes of the keyboard. This feature enables users to type with straight wrists, relieving strain on pressure points to prevent any RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) while typing.
Our adjustable keyboard also provides a much-improved typing experience as it comes with soft key touch that require little force to be activated. This reduces the risk of “bottoming out” when typing, meaning you don’t have to press the key to its full depth for it to register, which makes typing faster and smoother.
• Easily adjustable for comfort.
• Comes with soft key touch for a better typing experience.
• Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
• Has dome-shaped keys for a quiet operation.
What others have to say
• This is a nice keyboard with a good feel to the keys.
• Such a wonderful ergonomic keyboard. I love these so much that I gifted a few of them to my brother and sister.
Best Ergonomic Keyboard for Mobile Use
• Dimension: W13.5 inches / 34.29 cm H 0.9 inches / 2.29 cm
• Weight: 1.1 lb / .5 kg
Our Goldtouch Go! 2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Keyboard is an option that provides both comfort and portability. This keyboard has an adjustable split design like all Goldtouch keyboards, folds in half for easy transport, and has a low-profile design. It works great on your desktop or while traveling.
For connectivity sake, the keyboard is designed as both plug-and-play USB wired or Bluetooth wireless powered by a Lithium Battery that requires just a five-hour charge for 30-60 days of usage. It works along with mobile devices and other Computer Operating systems. This covers both the Android and iPhone.
• Includes a patented lever and lock system for a great fit.
• It can be folded and carried about with ease.
• Has a scissor-switch system that allows a seamless keystroke.
• Easy installation process and works on both the Mac and Windows OS.
What others have to say
• I like this one a lot. I also use the non-wireless version at work. They’re both good. This wireless version is easy to charge and very lightweight so I use it around the house.
• This keyboard is perfect for remote workers who travel. If you are moving around a lot but still want the benefits of a split keyboard, this is a great choice. It folds up nicely, is not too heavy, and holds a good charge.
Best Ergonomic Mouse for Adjustability
• Dimensions: W 2.75 inches / 69.85 mm H 1.81 inches / 45.97 mm
• Weight: 3.6 oz / 0.1 kg
The Goldtouch FlexMouse takes the guess work out of selecting the perfect mouse. Four interchangeable mousing backs, ranging from Small to X-Large, will fit the smallest to the largest hands. The additional attachments do not have to go unused. Smaller attachments can be used for tasks that require more precision, whereas larger attachments can be used for general use to maximize comfort.
This mouse moves your wrist into an ideal 24 degree angle, eliminating the discomfort caused by wrist pronation. A thumb cushion encourages a more comfortable grip.
Available in both Wired and Bluetooth Wireless options.
• Optimal 24 degree slope.
• Includes 4 detachable mousing backs ranging from Small to X-Large.
• Oversized buttons make clicking easy without overly bending interphalangeal joints, reducing arthritic discomfort.
• Wired and Bluetooth Wireless options.
Best Ergonomic Mouse for Right-handed Users
• Dimensions: W 3.125 inches / 7.94 cm H 3.25 inches / 8.26 cm
• Weight: 4.5 oz / 0.13 kg
Our Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse is available in wired, wireless, and left-handed options of ergonomic option that takes into consideration your wrist positioning. It has an ideal slope positioned at a 66-degree angle to ensure that your hand is placed comfortably.
Four detachable weights are designed at 5g for customized weighting. Wired and 2.4 Ghz options make for easy connection.
• Optimizes the wrist positioning with a 66-degree slope.
• Includes a detachable ergo-grip that reduces desk contact and keeps wrist and hand straight.
• Comes with weights to customize weighted feel.
• Has a convenient thumb key that has both the forward and backward option.
• Uses a rubberized coating that allows maximum comfort.
What others have to say
• I have one of these and use it myself (and as a demo for my ergonomics business), and I love it. I ordered this one for my sister-in-law, who tried mine while we were visiting her, and she loved it as well. Thanks for making a great product
When choosing the right ergonomic keyboard and mouse, there are so many options, but not all are highly functional. We have the best options for a desktop ergonomic keyboard and mouse that don’t skimp on functionality and performance, and they also provide a neutral space and position for your wrists and arms to function day-to-day tasks. We hope this review was beneficial in bringing you some of our top ergonomic keyboard and mouse options, please be sure to check out our full collection of ergonomic products.